September 11, 2009 Sunset
I had to go to the archives for this weeks' Sunday Stills -
this past week has been nothing but rain and clouds
so didn't enjoy one sunrise nor sunset this week!
See what others found this week at Sunday Stills.
Sunday noonish headed home from buying groceries - the sun peaked...
thought I might get a noonshine -- Nope! Drove the rest of the way
in the rain....


It's a beautiful shot even if you did go to your archive! :)
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful..I almost went to my archives too..but didn't.
ReplyDeleteYou saw some noonshine..awesome!! You are pretty lucky:)
Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteDo you keep ducks or chicken?
ReplyDeleteI have a nagging question? How many times does a duck have ducklings. The reason I am asking is I grew up in Borneo, Mum kept ducks and ducklings. We have ducklings many times a year.
I now live in New Zealand, which is a temperate country. I see ducklings in parks only once a year. I wonder about farms.