So very sweet. My seven-month old loves to look in the mirror. I just love that stage, where they're discovering everything for the first time. Beautiful photo :)
I love to take pictures - I will post some of my favorites here and also those pictures I take for challenges. Enjoy!
All pictures posted on this site are taken by myself and are imprinted with the "L" - It is not authorized for any others to print or produce these photos. Each photo is a representation of my work and of nobody elses.
A "country girl" married to her high school sweetheart 39 years, mother of a son and a daughter. Our family has grown including a daughter-in-law, son-in-law and we are blessed with grandchildren.
I enjoy the outdoors and I can be found enjoying it in all seasons. One thing for sure is that my camera is never far behind - attempting to catch those "moments". I enjoy spending time with my husband who always has the ability to make me smile. Let me know that you stopped by - I enjoy comments!
What a fun photo!
ReplyDeleteDonna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!
Pretty baby! Cute daddy....
ReplyDeleteFun mirror picture! Love the almost bald heads ;)
ReplyDeleteCool shot I love it!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot!
ReplyDeleteThe joy and pride in his eyes is telling. Beautiful photo full of love.
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute photo!!
ReplyDeleteRenee loves seeing herself in the mirror!
ReplyDeleteLOVE it..
ReplyDeletewhat a sweet picture : ) love it!!! And I have to tell you, your header is gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteAwh....how cute!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an absolutely sweet picture!
ReplyDeleteSo very sweet. My seven-month old loves to look in the mirror. I just love that stage, where they're discovering everything for the first time. Beautiful photo :)
ReplyDeleteSo very cute!
ReplyDeleteGreat mirror shot! Very sweet
ReplyDeleteAww to cute!
ReplyDeleteadorable!
ReplyDelete