Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday Stills - Letter "W"

Sunday Stills - Letter "W"
"W" is for "Wishes" -- I hope you all had a WONDERFUL holiday season!




I was struggling with a "W" idea and then it was there
"right in front of me" --- golly gee!

"W" is for WINTER











We have already had our share of snow, WIND and cold WEATHER.
To check out other Sunday Stills click here.

12 comments:

  1. wow winter is beautiful where you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite is the tree...love the vignetting and processing you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! Snow is White too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the last shot, so lacey looking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful winter shots! I just love the lone tree photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That frosted tree in the first picture is BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a Wonderful Wintery Wonderland you have!! Beautiful photos all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shots. Beautiful snow scenes.

    ReplyDelete