Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Black and White Wednesday



The "lazy boys" at Livin' It Up Country!


Join in posting your favorite black and



whites on Wednesdays -- to see


others click here "The Long Road to China".

10 comments:

  1. Fun shots! I really need to do some of my pups in black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this dog lover is loving your post this week for sure!!! They are so cute :) We have a Saint Bernard and I'm partial to big dogs, so I love your big lug in the first photo. What kind of dog is he? CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like some lovable pooches! Great B&W photos.

    Alyzabeth's Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all dog pictures they look so cool in b&w!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your lazy boys are SO pretty :) I love dogs. Don't they add the best element to a family? We need to get one soon. I just have to think how we are going to find the time to take care of it during the day...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your boys... I don't blame them for taking it easy! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what cute little pooches. Love those floppy ears.

    ReplyDelete