Always a good photo prop -
The Tractor!
This is Hubby's Dad back in 2003
he's on the tractor that seems to be a subject
in many of my pictures lately.
A young gal and her horse - and she asked
to have pictures taken with the tractor
in the background - Now that's
COUNTRY!
I posted this one in color earlier this
week -- looks just as good in
black and white.
Join in posting your favorite black and
whites on Wednesdays -- to see
others click here "The Long Road to China".





Just love these pictures.
ReplyDeleteSuch a different world from mine in the city.
I really like the processing in the first one.
I feel like I could sit down at dinner with the man and hear a wealth of wisdom from the life he has lived.
: )Laureen
The first photo made me laugh out loud, it's my favorite. Brilliant!
ReplyDeleteYou're right there is something special about photographing a tractor especially in b&w! So cool.
ReplyDeleteLove them all! Those all tractors and truck do make great photo props, that's for sure! I am on my own hunt for one! Actually I found a nice 1950's red international truck yesterday buried in old grass, but the owner isn't quite ready to let it go even though they don't use it for anything! Any way, awesome photos!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! I remember when we only could get b & w pics!
ReplyDeletevery cool pictures.
ReplyDeleteim stopping by from b&w wed
http://nightwhimsy.blogspot.com/
I just love a nice red farmall. Beautiful tractor for sure : ) Lovely pictures!
ReplyDeleteNice photos!!! What a great setting.
ReplyDeleteLove the country life! Gosh, I sometimes wish it was my life! :)
ReplyDeleteDonna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!
Great photos. I love the country setting!
ReplyDeleteVery cool black and whites.....so many great props and textures on the farm for photos:)
ReplyDelete