I love that you have this pretty picture of the place that you grew up. Very nice! : ) I think people that grew up in the country are very special and nice! : )
I love to take pictures - I will post some of my favorites here and also those pictures I take for challenges. Enjoy!
All pictures posted on this site are taken by myself and are imprinted with the "L" - It is not authorized for any others to print or produce these photos. Each photo is a representation of my work and of nobody elses.
A "country girl" married to her high school sweetheart 39 years, mother of a son and a daughter. Our family has grown including a daughter-in-law, son-in-law and we are blessed with grandchildren.
I enjoy the outdoors and I can be found enjoying it in all seasons. One thing for sure is that my camera is never far behind - attempting to catch those "moments". I enjoy spending time with my husband who always has the ability to make me smile. Let me know that you stopped by - I enjoy comments!
Beautiful photo, had to look at it up close. Love the land-scape! And love home!
ReplyDeleteAlyzabeth's Mommy
Great shot! I love how it looks in B&W.
ReplyDeleteWOW! So worth clicking the photo for the close up! Just Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThat is really pretty, almost regal in black and white!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty. Makes me miss home.
ReplyDeleteA different view from what usually is photographed! A great picture.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!
ReplyDeleteI thought it was a picture of a ship on the water until I clicked on it :) It makes sense with your blog name now :) LOVE the snow!!
ReplyDeleteI love that you have this pretty picture of the place that you grew up. Very nice! : ) I think people that grew up in the country are very special and nice! : )
ReplyDelete