This weeks' Sunday Stills is "NUMBERS" --
I looked and looked all week and didn't come
up with anything other than house numbers
or 911 numbers out in the country and
then I thought of this!
An old license plate - how is
that for NUMBERS!
Check out what others came up with by
clicking on Sundays Stills above!


Taking a peek at some of the others -- WOW -- I missed a lot of numbers that are right in front of me every day!
ReplyDeleteI'm always attracted to old license plates for some reason. good choice.
ReplyDeleteWell done..I was way out in left field..Ha!! ..on this one:)
ReplyDeleteVery cool, I too have a thing for old plates.:-0
ReplyDeleteGreat choice, a little something out of the past. :)
ReplyDeletelove license plates, espcially old ones!
ReplyDeleteI love this photo...it just says "rustic and rural" all over it!
ReplyDeletevery vintage, love this one
ReplyDelete