Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday Stills - A Day In The Life of Me!

TGIF
Thank God Its Friday!
I picked Friday -- there was no outstanding sunrise nor sunset....
No grand adventure planned nor an unexpected mishap....
Just a plain ol' regular day....


First thing -- what to wear and then what shoes to wear.
Of course, my favorite are on the far left
they go well with my favorite blue jeans!



With spring here and the snow gone our colors are
pretty brown and blah...  so my drive is just
that... brown and blah!



Once again, thankful for the weekend.  The horse
pastures are still pretty muddy so it is best to
wear my lovely army green rubber boots...
when out feeding hay...



Patiently waiting for his favorite time
of the day --- "Feeding Time"

For more Sunday Stills click here.   It will
be interesting to see what others have done.
This was an excellent challenge Ed.




4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those green boots..I am ready to be done with brown too..but at least it is better than white..which I am sure we have not seen the last of! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job, like the different shoe shot and the boots. Nice post too.

    ReplyDelete