Gorgeous girl and lovely smile :) I live in the country too. Always so much to photograph and as a photographer, keeps me busy. Bet it does you too. Nice to 'meet' you through black & white Wednesday!
I love to take pictures - I will post some of my favorites here and also those pictures I take for challenges. Enjoy!
All pictures posted on this site are taken by myself and are imprinted with the "L" - It is not authorized for any others to print or produce these photos. Each photo is a representation of my work and of nobody elses.
A "country girl" married to her high school sweetheart 39 years, mother of a son and a daughter. Our family has grown including a daughter-in-law, son-in-law and we are blessed with grandchildren.
I enjoy the outdoors and I can be found enjoying it in all seasons. One thing for sure is that my camera is never far behind - attempting to catch those "moments". I enjoy spending time with my husband who always has the ability to make me smile. Let me know that you stopped by - I enjoy comments!
Love this picture too! Prettiest girl in the country!
ReplyDeletecute B&W!!
ReplyDeleteHow can you go wrong with a Black and White of a Beautiful Girl!
ReplyDeleteCool shot!! Love the look on her face..beautiful girl.
ReplyDeleteGreat Shot!!! I see why you like it so much!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous girl and lovely smile :) I live in the country too. Always so much to photograph and as a photographer, keeps me busy. Bet it does you too. Nice to 'meet' you through black & white Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteShe is so pretty! Look at her lovely smile and her hair blowing in the wind. gorgeous : ) I hope she is having a wonderful year at school!
ReplyDeleteYou really captured a beautiful moment. It's so nice to see a big smile on her face, even though it's the first day of school!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute B&W
ReplyDeletestopping by from http://affamilycabral.blogspot.com/
Such a carefree happy look...Love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty girl! I love how her hair is blowing. She looks so carefree!!
ReplyDeleteVery nice! We are farmers too, and like you love our life in the farm! Your hay loaf door on you header looks exactly like ours! LOL!!
ReplyDeletebeautiful smile on what looks like a rainy day
ReplyDeleteSweet! It looked like a rainy day but a sunny smile!
ReplyDeleteDonna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!
Great photo of a great memory. Judging by the expression, it looks like school is a happy place!
ReplyDeleteOhhh...to be young again...:) She's a gorgeous gal. Our Lord has most definitely bless you! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful picture of a beautiful girl!
ReplyDelete