Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday Stills - Valentine's Day






A bit of Valentine Candy -

More pictures at Sunday Stills.

9 comments:

  1. Nice job. Love the brightly colored sweet hearts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, I too like the sweethearts and the dish..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the first photo..a stamp..I couldn't figure it out..
    Love the candy hearts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first photo is Sugar Red Peeps! Ickk... But hubby loves them -

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought the first photo was a stamp also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. seems everyone is getting in on those candies! :)
    nice shot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both photos are great, but I do like the wonderful colors of the candies in the dish...it would make a nice greeting card!

    Peeps? eeewwwww! ;~)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Such bright and fun Valentine's day photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the bright colors of the conversation hearts, great photo.

    ReplyDelete