Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sunday Stills - the letter "G"

This was a hard one for me... the first thing that came to mind was a "Goose" but what I was really thinking of was the white swans -- and I don't think they are a "Goose".... So for a couple of days I thought of many "G" words during my daily drive to work.  I thought of "Garage" but no way is my garage going to be part of a photo (it is in desperate need of spring cleaning).  So here ya  go....

LETTER "G"



Whimsy barn - tool shed - (small) "G"arage!
And how about this to go with your "G"arage -



A 4X4 Truck....

For other Sunday Stills  - Letter "G" click here.

5 comments:

  1. LOL I'm confused. What's the G word for the 4x4 truck. Doesn't matter it's a great photo! And I like the angle of the garage photo! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the wood garages - I get it... a truck to go into the garage! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those little garages! Now everyone pay attention..It is this little gals birthday today..so leave a birthday message!!

    Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to yooou!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could have used a truck like that when I was a kid. Happy Birthday too. Regular Guy

    ReplyDelete