Last Monday I took this after I had already posted.
It was Martin Luther King Day and I was home -
the day was quite warm and pleasant.
I spent a few minutes outside
watching the water drip from the house.
One of the days we woke up to
the most beautiful frost hanging
from everything! This picture
was taken while I was on my
morning break at work.
I also captured a few pictures of
this tree with old berries -
If you are interested in other macro pictures
please visit Macro Monday.



WOW! Very nice, you can almost hear the drip,drip of the icicle..:-)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and magical!
ReplyDeleteThe berries are my favorite. They look like frozen cherries. Great job.
ReplyDeleteI love shots with frost. The berries is awesome!
ReplyDeletehttp://picturesbybrenda.blogspot.com/2010/01/macro-monday-cactus.html
wow loving the last photo, the red really 'pops' against the snow
ReplyDeleteThose conefloweres are awesome..well they are all great..well done:)
ReplyDelete