Great macro of fire!! something I still need to try!!! have a happy day!!! Gena @ Thinking Aloud a photoblog South Africa PS. your link is taking people to yr Jan 4th post, not this one - you might want to correct it!?!?
Link to my post : http://tobethinkingaloud.blogspot.com/2010/01/emerging-iris-macro.html
I love to take pictures - I will post some of my favorites here and also those pictures I take for challenges. Enjoy!
All pictures posted on this site are taken by myself and are imprinted with the "L" - It is not authorized for any others to print or produce these photos. Each photo is a representation of my work and of nobody elses.
A "country girl" married to her high school sweetheart 39 years, mother of a son and a daughter. Our family has grown including a daughter-in-law, son-in-law and we are blessed with grandchildren.
I enjoy the outdoors and I can be found enjoying it in all seasons. One thing for sure is that my camera is never far behind - attempting to catch those "moments". I enjoy spending time with my husband who always has the ability to make me smile. Let me know that you stopped by - I enjoy comments!
Great macro of fire!! something I still need to try!!! have a happy day!!!
ReplyDeleteGena @ Thinking Aloud
a photoblog
South Africa
PS. your link is taking people to yr Jan 4th post, not this one - you might want to correct it!?!?
Link to my post : http://tobethinkingaloud.blogspot.com/2010/01/emerging-iris-macro.html
Now that looks toasty..:-))
ReplyDeleteI always enjoy fire shots, they are so warming. :) Nice job.
ReplyDeleteBreak out the marshmallows!! :)
ReplyDeleteGood picture - so hot you couldn't get too close! But camer lens can.
ReplyDeletelove the end of the log, seeing the cross section.
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful....rich colors and a great shot.
ReplyDeleteyour focus is great in this picture it's so crisp and clear
ReplyDeletegreat job
Very nice! I've tried fires before, but they've never came out this clear.
ReplyDeleteOh, this is quite good!
ReplyDeleteWARM AND NICE...Ok if I melt my birkie soles in this fire? Colors are sooo nice
ReplyDelete